The Centre for Human Anatomy Education (CHAE) has been established within the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology to ensure that undergraduate and postgraduate human anatomy education at Monash is of the highest national and international standard. The role of the Centre includes:
- Ensuring that undergraduate and postgraduate anatomy education at Monash is of the highest international standard;
- Collaboration with end users to ensure that anatomy education is relevant to the discipline and efficiently delivered;
- Enhancement of existing approaches and development of novel approaches to anatomy education. The Centre will give particular emphasis to the development and use of IT resources;
- Promotion of cross disciplinary and inter professional approaches to anatomy education;
- Conduct of research into the delivery and efficacy of new teaching approaches;
- Analysis and reporting on national and international trends in anatomy teaching.