Anatomical Parkinson's Diseases Chart
This chart explains Parkinson's Disease is ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
Parkinson's Disease is a life changing condition.
This Parkinson's Disease poster:
- Defines Parkinson’s Disease (PD) and illustrates the brain in various views.
- Describes and illustrates common signs and symptoms.
- Lists related symptoms such as decreased/loss of sense of smell, depression, sleep problems, etc.
- Lists causes and risk factors.
- Describes various management and treatment options such as medications, surgery and therapy.
- Shows an electrode brain implant on a figure with a mask-like expression.
This Understanding Parkinson's Disease Chart explains the involvement of the brain with body movement and shows a figure with a tremor impulse coming from the brain down the arm.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.