Anatomical Stroke Chart
The stroke chart is ideal for learning, or explaining about strokes to patients and their families.
Notify me when back in stock
This popular stroke poster has been redesigned for easier comprehension.
The latest edition of this laminated chart provides essential information regarding stroke.
- Explains and illustrates stroke, including the two main types: ischemic and hemorrhagic.
- For ischemic stroke, shows common sites of plaque formation, formation of a thrombus and embolus.
- For hemorrhagic strokes, illustrates brain with intracerebral hemorrhage and ateriovenous malformation (AVM).
- Shows Circle of Willis with aneurysm and cross-section of brain with subarachnoid hemorrhage, arterioles and microaneurysm.
- Also provides illustration of the brain and discusses it's functional areas & their roles in the body.
- Describes events leading to a stroke.
- Lists risk factors and common neurological deficits after stroke.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.