Anatomical Injuries of the Hand and Wrist Chart
This laminated Hand and Wrist Poster shows normal anatomy, including bones, ligaments, muscles, nerves and blood vessels. The laminated poster also:
- Illustrates and describes common acute fractures, such as Colles' Barton's, Smith's and radial fractures.
- Shows and defines injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and various finger maladies (trigger finger, ganglion cyst, Dequarvien's tendonitis and bursitis).
- Illustrates movement of about the wrist and fingers: flexion, extension, hyperextension, supination, pronation and thumb opposition.
- Palmar view of the bones, mucsles and ligaments of the hand and wrist
- Dorsal view of the bones muscles and ligaments of the foot and ankle
- Nerve and blood supply to the hand and wrist
- Deep dorsal view of the left wrist
- Deep volar view of the left wrist
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.