Anatomical Injuries of the Shoulder Chart
Anatomy and Injuries of the Shoulder Poster shows the bones, muscles, ligaments, veins and arteries of the shoulder. The laminated shoulder chart also illustrates:
- posterior, lateral, anterior and superior views of the shoulder anatomy
- socket of a normal shoulder joint
- Impingement syndrome
- Rotator cuff tear
- Trauma (such as proximal humeral fracture and acromioclavicular separation)
- bicipital tendon problems
- Instability such as anterior dislocation of the humerus
- Bankart lesion
- Hill Sachs formation
Posterior, lateral, anterior and superior views of the shoulder anatomy
Socket of a normal shoulder joint
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.