Anatomical Pocket Chart- Anatomy of The Heart Study Guide
Notify me when back in stock
Now in its Second Edition, Anatomy of the Heart Illustrated Pocket Anatomy folding study guide takes the Anatomical Chart Company's most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student.
Printed on a write-on, wipe-off laminated surface, this guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. This edition features a fresh, clean design, updated content, and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference includes:
- Anterior (including cutaway view) and posterior views of heart
- Coronary arteries and veins, including cross-sections of artery and vein
- Thorax anatomy
- View and text explanation of the cardiac cycle including atrial systole, ventricular systole, and diastole
- Explanation of blood pressure and lists of normal, low, and high BP levels
- Illustrations and explanations of cardiac conduction, valves, and electrocardiogram (ECG)
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.