Anatomical Pocket Chart- The Vertebral Column & Spine Disorders Study Guide
Notify me when back in stock
Now in its Second Edition, The Vertebral Column and Spinal Nerves Illustrated Pocket Anatomy folding study guide takes the Anatomical Chart Company's most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student.
Printed on a write-on, wipe-off laminated surface, this guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. This edition features a fresh, clean design, updated content, and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference covers:
- Vertebral column and curvature
- Detailed views of lumbar, thoracic, and cervical vertebrae types, atlas and axis, and sacrum
- Lumbar vertebral ligaments
- Typical vertebra (superior view)
- Vertebral column muscles
- Structural features and function of intervertebral discs
- Spinal nerve irritation due to exostosis
- Herniated disc
- Common spinal disorders including kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis, and osteoporosis
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.