Anatomical Nervous System Chart
This chart shows the autonomic nervous system, including sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves. The poster shows:
- The pathways of both the parasympathetic and the sympathetic systems.
- Labeled lines leading from the spinal nerve to the ganglia and the corresponding organ.
- The spinal cord, spinal nerves and the organs affected
- A detailed cross section of the human torso and head shows the spinal nerves.
- Spinal and cranial nerves
- Listing and description of important branches emerging from proximal part of spinal nerves
- Spinal cord segments
- Descriptions of nerve plexuses
- Cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves and dermatomes
- View of spinal cord with spinal nerves and immediate branches
- Autonomic nervous system, including sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves
- Listing of effector organs with sympathetic and parasympathetic action
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.