Anatomical Pocket Chart- The Circulatory System Study Guide
Notify me when back in stock
Now in its Second Edition, this folding Circulatory System Study Guide takes the Anatomical Chart Company's most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student.
Printed on a write-on, wipe-off laminated surface, this guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization.
This edition features a fresh, clean design, updated content, and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference includes:
- Arterial and venous system anatomy
- Visceral arteries and venous portal system
- Capillary, artery, and vein cross sections
- Coronary and pulmonary arteries and veins
- Images and additional information on vascular circulation, venous muscle pump, and cardiac cycle
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.