Anatomical Poster Chart- The Spinal Nerves & the Autonomic Nervous System Study Guide
Notify me when back in stock
Now in its Second Edition,The Spinal Nerves and Autonomic Nervous System Illustrated Pocket Anatomy folding study guide takes the Anatomical Chart Company's most popular anatomical images and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student.
Printed on a write-on, wipe-off laminated surface, this guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization. This edition features a fresh, clean design and improved organizational features such as key subject headers at the top of each panel.
This quick reference includes:
- Spinal and cranial nerves
- Listing and description of important branches emerging from proximal part of spinal nerves
- Spinal cord segments
- Descriptions of nerve plexuses
- Cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves and dermatomes
- View of spinal cord with spinal nerves and immediate branches
- Autonomic nervous system, including sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves
- Listing of effector organs with sympathetic and parasympathetic action
|Brand||Anatomical Chart Co|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.