Physical Education School Poster- Cardio-vascular Endurance
Notify me when back in stock
This Cardiovascular Fitness poster highlights key curriculum topics in a bright and colourful format and uses real-life images to make subject topics easier to understand.
Areas covered on the poster include:-
- Cardiovascular Sysytem
- Cooper's 12 minute run
- Improving your Cardiovascular Fitness
The Cardiovascular Fitness wall chart has been designed in consultation with a core group of teachers and experienced consultants and is a great resource for the classroom or gym. It has been designed to meet the latest GCSE specification requirements. The poster is a great resource that simplifies a complex topic that pupils often struggle with.
- The Cardiovascular Fitness wall chart has been designed for the Physical Education National Curriculum, and is a great resource for the classroom or gym. This bright and colourful Cardiovascular Fitness Poster uses real-life images to make the subject topic easier to understand.
- Areas covered on the poster include:- Test: The Cooper's 12-Minute Run; Improving Your Cardiovascular Fitness; Sporting Relevance
- The charts support visual learning and are a great way of brightening up any room or classroom
- Beautifully illustrated & colourful, containing enticing images and informative text that is guaranteed to give a greater understanding of the topic
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.