Mike/Michelle Paediatric Care Simulators (5 Yr)
Nursing Skulls Manikin
Notify me when back in stock
The realistic face, body, and fully jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles, permit the student and teacher to simulate authentic nursing care and medical treatment of the young child. Great for bathing and bandaging activities.
This high quality manikin features the following features:
- Simulators feature soft, childlike face skin
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic procedures
- Fully articulated head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- NG and otic exercises
- Bends 30º at waist
- Jointed elbows and knees; realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes; soft upper body skin over hard upper body for realistic feel
- Intramuscular injection sites in left and right upper thighs
- TB test site
- Interchangeable male organ
- Tracheostomy opening
- Male and female catheterization
- Removable internal tanks
- Enema administration; and neck brace.
- Simulators are detachable at waist for easy storage.
The weight of the manikin is 10kg and the size of the manikin is 1.1m
- Advanced clinical procedures
- soft, lifelike facial skin
- self-molded hair
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.