This set has been manufactured to faithfully meet the basic rules of anthropometry developed by R. Martin. It is an ideal set of instruments designed to make objective and quantitative measurements on the size and form of various parts of the human body.
As these instruments were originally designed for anthropological purposes, it may take time to understand how to use them effectively. The pamphlet included explains the essential points needed to gain measurements, but leaves further explanations to more specialized literature (not included). When it is necessary to achieve consistent results on subjects, please be certain to make reference to more specialized literature.
This kit contains a selection of instruments that will make it possible to obtain measurements from your subject.
- Consists of 4 pipes, made of brass 0 - 1950 mm
- Rod Measures: Straight Rules 30 - 270 mm, Curved Rules 150 - 280 mm
- Tasterzirker, Calipers: made of brass 0 - 450 mm
- Glitzirkel, Martin's Thickness Gauge; made of brass 0 - 200 mm
- Straight Measure made of stainless steel 0 - 150 mm
- Measure (for winding points): made of stainless steel 0 - 2000 mm
- Finger Sterilizing Case made of stainless
- Marking Pencil
- Exclusive Use Carrying Case
• Instruments for measuring distances in straight lines
• Instruments for measuring curves and circumferences
• Instruments for measuring thickness
Anthropometer Measuring Set has a rating of
0/5 based on 0 reviews.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review