Life/form Complete Adult CRiSis™ Manikin
Notify me when back in stock
The Adult CRiSis Manikin is a complete resuscitation system that presents challenges you may face in real world situations, with five major features allowing practice of several simulation scenarios.
Each manikin consists of an “Airway Larry” Airway Management Trainer Head, Blood Pressure Arm, Defibrillation Chest Skin, full body CPR manikin, and IV Arm. Ideal for ACLS, paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level. Modular components allow you to create a manikin to suit your needs. Five-year warranty. No electronic connection for CPR Monitoring, Memory, or Printer units. Electronic Upgrade Kit and hard carry case are available separately.
Major features include:
- Compatible airway management devices include E.T., E.O.A., E.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A. Combitube®, and King Systems
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual)
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Suctioning capabilities
Blood Pressure Arm
- Auscultatory gap can be turned on and off
- Five Korotkoff phases can be turned on and off
- Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume
- Radial pulse
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds
- Use with an optional external speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- Jaw thrust
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock - designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access
- Bony landmark at shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections
- Realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- Replaceable skin and veins
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.