Quick Lung Breather
Notify me when back in stock
Supporting the efforts of the spontaneously breathing patient is critical in mechanical ventilation. New ventilator modes continually strive to perfect the interaction with the patient. Training to fully utilize these modes requires simulating spontaneous breathing.
In the past, this feature has been found only in higher end breathing simulators. Now the QuickLung® Breather provides a sophisticated tool to effectively represent a spontaneously breathing patient, at an affordable price!
The QuickLung Breather system opens up new opportunities to demonstrate and test ventilator triggering and important modes of ventilation such as SIMV, Pressure Support and PAV.
- Quickly create a patient scenario:
- Select a breathing mode (Eupnea, Cheyne-Stokes, Biot’s, Kussmaul or Apneusis)
- Customize parameters (breath rate, volume, I:E ratio)
- Compact and portable with a footprint smaller than a legal pad
- Pediatric to adult tidal volumes
- Easy setup: No external gas source required
- Upgrade your existing QuickLung in seconds. The QuickLung can be easily mounted and detached from the Breather for maximum versatility.
Cost-effective: No other test lung performs with this level of precision and versatility at this price!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.