AIRSIM ADVANCE X
Airway Management Training Manikin for Intubation & BVM
Notify me when back in stock
The AirSim Advance features the uniquely constructed AirSim® airway, designed to provide true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features to allow for airway management techniques.
- The AirSim airway providing realistic feedback during airway management procedures.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim® airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.
Ideal for training in:
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibre optic examination
- Combi tube insertion
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 3 Blue adult lung bags
Now with a 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.