Airway Management Trainer for Intubation & Bronchoscopy
Notify me when back in stock
The model provides exceptional detail in both internal and external features; the carina, the bronchus and bronchials can be clearly identified through the use of a fibre optic laryngoscope.
- An anatomically correct internal Bronchi down to the 4th generation.
- The uniquely constructed AirSim® airway, designed to provide true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the main airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.
- These features allow AirSim Bronchi to be used for training and practice in nasotracheal intubation and nasally directed fibreoptic examination.
Ideal for training in:
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
- Lung isolation techniques using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Lung suctioning techniques
- Single naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibre optic examination
- Single lung isolation techniques
- Combi tube insertion
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Size 35F-37F for endobronchial tubes
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 1 Blue adult lung bag
- 2 Blue baby lung bags
Now with a 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.