AirSim Baby X
Infant Airway Management Trainer
The AirSim Baby, based on a 0-6 month old provides a realistic and anatomically correct peadriatric manikin for airway management training.
Notify me when back in stock
The manikin facilitates training in the use of bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion and both naso and orotracheal intubation.
- Realistic feedback during airway management procedures including bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion, both naso and orotreacheal intubation.
- Realistic external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric videolaryngoscopes.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
Ideal for training in:
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 3.5-4.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 1 for supraglottic devices
- Size 1 for videolaryngoscopy
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Blue baby lung bags
Now with a 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.