AIRSIM CHILD X
Pediatric Training Manikin for Endotracheal Intubation
Notify me when back in stock
This anatomically correct 6 year old has both realistic and anatomical features, perfect for practising basic paediatric airway management skills.
- The AirSim Child provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures including bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion, both naso and orotreacheal intubation.
- Realistic external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric videolaryngoscopes.
- A tongue bulb to illustrate tongue edema.
- Missing frontal teeth to illustrate realistic dentals of a six year old.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
Ideal for training in:
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 4.5-5.0 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 5.5-6.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 2 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Size 2 laryngoscope blade
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Blue child lung bags
Now with 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.