AIRSIM CHILD BRONCHI X
Pediatric Airway Intubation and Bronchoscopy Training
Notify me when back in stock
The model features the AirSim Paediatric Airway, Nasal Passage and internal anatomical detail down to the 4 generation Bronchi facilitating fibre optic bronchoscopy techniques.
The data used to create this manikin was extracted from a 6 year old.
- The AirSim Child Bronchi provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures
- The bronchi provides accuracy down to the fourth generation, facilitating the full range of bronchoscopy techniques
- Realistic external and internal anatomical features allow for easy and successful demonstration of all paediatric videolaryngoscopes.
- A tongue bulb to illustrate tongue edema.
- Missing frontal teeth to illustrate realistic dentals of a six year old.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
Ideal for training in:
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endo and naso tracheal tube insertion
- Supraglottic device insertion
- Bag mask ventilation
- Fibre optic bronchoscopy techniques
- Lung isolation techniques
- Lung suctioning
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 4.5-5.0 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 5.5-6.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 2 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Size 2 laryngoscope blade
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Blue child lung bags
Now with a 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.