AIRSIM PIERRE ROBIN X
Pediatric Difficult Airway Management Trainer
Notify me when back in stock
The AirSim Pierre Robin’s anatomically correct airway has been constructed from real CT data, allowing realistic training in all aspects of difficult infant airway management.
- The AirSim Pierre Robin illustrates the various congenital defects of a paediatric patient with Pierre Robin Sequence. These congenital defects include; significant mandibular hypoplasia, glossoptosis, cleft palate and a bifid uvula.
- Provides realistic feedback during airway management procedures including bag/mask ventilation, supraglottic airway insertion, both naso and orotreacheal intubation.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
Ideal for training in:
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 3.5-4.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 1 for supraglottic devices
- Size 1 for videolaryngoscopy
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 2 Blue baby lung bags
Now with a 5-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.