Advanced Geri Nursing Manikin
The GERi nursing skills manikin is a lightweight, realistically sized dummy with an elderly appearance including skin wrinkles and folds.
Notify me when back in stock
The Nasco Geri Manikin
The Geri Manikin™ range is the standard for Geriatric teaching. The Nasco Geri Manikin range is available in basic, complete, advanced and auscultation. Nursing school globally use the Geri Manikin to allow for students to empathise with elderly patients whilst also learning key skills and techniques.
The Advanced GERi™ Manikin simulates over 35 nursing and medical procedures: and also includes:
• Right IV Training Arm with a shoulder intramuscular injection site featuring replaceable skin and veins that roll when palpated; realistic flashback confirms proper needle placement
• Left Blood Pressure Training Arm that reproduces all five Korotkoff sounds and allows the instructor to vary systolic and diastolic levels, pulse rate, volume, and auscultatory gap
• Standard arms with right and left shoulder intramuscular injection sites are also included.
The GERi has an elderly appearance with skin wrinkles and folds. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person.
• Normal and Cancerous Mole
• Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
• Dilated and constricted pupils
• Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
• Bandaging and Wound Dressing
• Bed Baths
• Clothing Changes
• Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
• Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
• Eye Irrigation
• Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
• Hair Care Washing and Combing
• Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
• Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
• Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
• Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
• Patient Positioning
• Patient Transfer Techniques
• Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
• Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
• Enema Administration, Female Only
• Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
• Pap Smears and Douching
• Prostate Exam, Stage B
• Nasogastric Tube Placement
• Internal Fluid Reservoirs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.