Basic GERi Nursing Skills Elderly-Care Manikin
Patient care and nursing skills manikin
Notify me when back in stock
Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58". • Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and Constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
Ideal for OBRA Required Training. Carry case not included.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.