Re-Usable Puncture Pad
This puncture pad is great for training to take blood, insert IV's, give injections or for vaccination purposes.
Notify me when back in stock
The puncture pad is made in 2 layers of super-soft silicone with a curved silicone tube embedded. The veins are not visible but they can be felt through the skin. Practice IV insertion or taking blood.
This product comes with
- Puncture pad
Can be re-used many times.
How to use the Puncture pad:
- Disconnect one side of the tube from the connector remove the air out of the tube.
- Fill the tube with thin blood, and reconnect the tube.
- Add pressure with the syringe
- When using thin needles the holes close up by itself.
This model will not have enough pressure to achieve backflow when inserting the needle.
- 'Veins' or 'arteries' can be felt through the 'skin'.
- Choose only square pad or pad with Velcro attachment for easy application around the arm.
18cm X 18cm
Platinum Silicone, embedded mesh, silicone tubes, Syringe
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.