Mentone Educational is proud to offer the Prestan Adult CPR Manikin together with one of our most affordable AED Trainer's with Full Colour Screen in our Starter Kit Range. This highly realistic adult manikin is the most ecnomical and lightweight CPR manikin on the market and includes feedback.
Prestan Manikin Features:
The Adult manikin is designed with both the teacher and student in mind. With specifically designed face shields training can be effective and safe whilst also offering highly realistic chest rise and fall. The manikin weighs almost half of the nearest rival and is the only one in the price bracket to provide real time feedback.
The Prestan adult offers feedback in the form of a clicker for compression depth and LED lights which show quality CPR across depth and speed. Different coloured lights are used on the shoulder of the manikin to show respective quality of CPR and whether the rate needs to alter to reach optimal CPR
The CPR rate monitor is designed in line with the 100-120 compressions per minute guidlines as stated by the American Heart Association. Specifically the feedback follows the following patterns:
- Red Lights - Speed is less than 60 compressions per minute and the rate needs to be increased significantly
- Orange Lights - Speed is between 60-79 and speed is still well below what is required for high quality CPR
- Single Green Light - Rate is 80-100 and indicates good CPR but an increase in speed will still provide better survival outcomes
- Dual green lights indicate that the student is performing in the quality CPR zone of 100-120 compressions per minute
- New yellow light in the middle of two greens indicates that the student is exceeding the 120 compressions per minute and should slow down their CPR
Each Prestan Adult single manikin includes a 10 pack of face shields and lung bags to allow for easy setup.
AA batteries are required to run the LED lights in each manikin (not included).
The AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) XFT-120C+ is designed to effectively train the emergency responder in the use of a clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This training unit provides a variety of pre-programmed scenarios to help responders become familiar with the defibrillator and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency.
- Lightweight and easy to carry unit
- Fully compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in 2 languages (currently English/Spanish)
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play for classroom discussion. Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included.
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students.
- Adult and Child pads and training connectors are included for complete training.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included) or A/C Adapter which is sold separately.
- 1 year warranty.