LIFEPAK® CR2 Full Auto AED WiFi - Free Shipping!
Physio Control - Newest Lifepak AED with Wifi
The LIFEPAK CR2 WITH WIFI help increase chances of survival against cardiac arrest with advanced technology. With a simple to use, ergonomic design, the CR2 provides minimally trained users with an easy to use AED in emergency situations.
Notify me when back in stock
Physio Controls newest AED offers users guaranteed performance with the comprehensive AED Management Software - LIFELINKcentre. With its intuitive, ergonomic design the CR2 provides the minimally trained user with an easy to use AED in emergency situations.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly routine self-checks. Additional checks conducted when the device is initially switched on for guaranteed performance when required
- Semi automatic operation automatic once defibrillator pads are attached
- Visible Readiness Display
- Industry leading 8 year warranty on the AED
- Built in safety protocols to shock only if required by the patient
- Initial shock delivered at 200 joules which automatically escalates each shock
- Directs up to 360 joules if required on difficult to defibrillate patients
- cprINSIGHT technology analyses the patient for a shockable rhythm during a compression cycle
- Audible metronome and CPR coaching guides users during emergency situations
- ClearVoice technology listens to the level of background noise and adjusts the volume accordingly
- Layered design with easy to follow pictorial instructions
- Average of 103 full discharges when fully charged (800min operating time)
- Supplied with LIFELINKcentral AED Management Software
Provides the user with the ability to monitor every CR2 connected to the software via a cellular network or Wi-Fi. The software generates reports and alerts the user to changes in any of the connected AEDs readiness status.
- Carry Case
- 1 pairs of electrodes
- Dimensions: 9.7cm x 22.6cm x 27.4cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg including battery
- Defibrillator Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Energy Output Range: Multiple levels (150 to 360 joules)
- Environmental Resistance: IP55
- Maximum Defib Discharges: 103 at 360 joules
- Standby Battery Life: approx 4 years
- Internal Memory: Dual patient memory
|Brand||Physio Control / Lifepak|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.