For public rescue, the rescuer's proficiency in the resuscitation process often varies greatly. Rescuers who lack resuscitation experience need more detailed guidance, while experienced rescuers only need simple prompts and too complicated prompts might reduce the efficiency of these rescuers.
Based on a large number of user behavior and psychological research results, ResQNaviTM technology can evaluate the proficiency level of rescuers and provide targeted intelligent rescue navigation for different rescuers throughout the whole resuscitation process.
- 7" TFT color screen with Auto adjusting Screen brightness
- Up to 3 languages to select
- Open the lid to power on
- Adult/child mode
- Pre-connected universal adult/child electrodes
Continuous Encouragement during CPR Process
ResQNaviTM provides comprehensive CPR navigation for rescuers in accordance with the latest AHA/ERC guidelines to help rescuers perform high quality CPR.
- CPR mode can be configured to 30:2, 15:2 and hands-only
- Simple switching between adult-child mode
- CPR metronome
- CPR real-time feedback
- CPR process encouragement can continuously encourage the rescuer and help to achieve the goal of saving a life, just like a personal coach at side
QShockTM - Faster Time to 1st Shock
Success rates for defibrillation drop every second. BeneHeart C2 is equipped with our new QShockTM technology. With the QShockTM, BeneHeart C2 is able to increase the chance of a successful defibrillation. It only takes less than 8 seconds to deliver the first shock.
How can QShockTM technology achieve a faster first shock?
QShockTM not only greatly shortens the time of power-on and heart rhythm analysis but also performs synchronous pre-charging in the process of heart rhythm analysis.
After the rhythm analysis is completed the energy can be delivered immediately without any delay, so that victims can get electric shock as soon as possible, and rescuers might feel more calm due to the shorter time for waiting.
360BTe-Higher Energy for Better Outcome
BeneHeart C series features 360J biphasic technology with auto-compensation according to patient impedance, which increases the chance to save difficult-to-defibrillate patients.
Reliable & Durable Quality
BeneHeart C2 has passed a series of rigorous tests. Its reliable quality makes BeneHeart C2 able to face a variety of challenges of severe environments with great confidence.
- 6-surface 1.5m drop test
- IP55 water-/dust-proof
- Meets all standards for helicopter and other transport
- BeneHeart C2 is equipped with high quality consumables. The durable battery and pads have a life cycle up to 5 years, which results in lower total cost of ownership.
Metal AED Cabinet - Alarmed
A wall mounted cabinet for convenient placement of your defibrillator in your workplace. Opening the door triggers the audible alarm to alert others than an event may be in progress. Also helps keep your AED clean and dust free.
- Batteries included.
- Fits All brands of Defibrillators
- Internal size (Available space) = 42cm Wide. 13cm Deep. 34cm Tall
AED Wall Sticker A4
A durable vinyl A4 sized Australian Resuscitation Approved AED signage sticker.