Zoll AED 3 Trainer Unit
Complete AED simulation with real-time CPR Feedback
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help, real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality. The trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
Notify me when back in stock
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical AED, offering students a more realistic rescue experience.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes:
• An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
• “Pads On” manikin detection – contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations
• An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
• Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
• Easy USB software update/language configuration 2015 AHA and ERC Guidelines Ready
Easy configuration: All configuration and training scenario management is performed on the trainer.
Configurable options include:
• Training scenario
• Operating mode (Semi-automatic or fully automatic)
• Lay-rescuer prompts
• Check-breathing prompts
• Voice-prompt volume
• Language (varies by part number ordered)
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes everything an instructor needs:
• ZOLL AED 3 Trainer device
• ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz® electrode training harness (minimum of 100 training sessions)
• Trainer electrode gels/liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz (minimum of 50 training sessions)
• Four (4) D cell batteries
• Operator’s Guide
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.