Rescue and Training Dummy (empty chest only) - 20kg - CPR
Full Bodied CPR Training Mannikin
Notify me when back in stock
CPR training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space - how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs?
Would they even be expected to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Our full-bodied CPR manikin will accept most CPR torsos you may already have - the models shown incorporate the Simulaids Brad as standard.
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.