PHACON Sinus Patient “Meyer” – with polyps (SN-ae)
Notify me when back in stock
- Age: 40 Years
- normal anatomy with polyp
Included structures and landmarks:
- landmarks: Processus uncinatus, Bulla ethmoidalis and flexible turbinates
- sinuses: maxilliary sinus, ethmoid cells, frontal sinus and sphenoidal sinus
- nerves: Nervus opticus
- vessels: Arteria carotis and Arteria sphenopalatina
- representation of soft tissue: Mucosa and pituitary Gland, Arteria carotis, polyps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.