Sheet Broken Glass Wounds
The wounds have little pieces of glass embedded. Some pieces can come out and can be replaced with the extra glass.
Notify me when back in stock
MP015 Sheet Broken Glass Wounds
These stick on wounds are the answer to your problem. Easy and fast to use. Always the same for continuity in competition or production and re-usable for many times.
our stick on wounds are:
- self adhesive, but for better adherence they can be glued with FX gluegel.
- can be used on standard patient or simulator manikin
- easy to apply and remove without leaving residue
- re-usable many times over
- washable with warm water
- Add blood where needed. The pieces of glass can be removed or replaced with the extra pieces of silicon glass
- After cleaning and drying stack the wounds back on the plastic sheet.
- Several stick on wounds to enhance diverse scenarios.
- The wounds are self adhesive but for better adherence they can be glued with FX gluegel.
- Add blood where needed.
- After use clean the wounds under a tap with warm water, dry, and stack back on the plastic sheet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.