3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Burgundy Tube (5627)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Burgundy Tube (5627)
A good stethoscope needs to feel right and look good. Form and function are equally apparent in Littmann Stethoscopes, leaders of stethoscope development since Dr David Littmann developed the modern prototype in the 1960s. His work at Harvard University, including the creation of superior stethoscopes, has led to the leading Littman brand we know today, including the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Burgundy Tube (5627). Appropriate for seasoned medical professionals and students wanting to make the best possible start, 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are the first choice for the healthcare industry.
Burgundy tube colour
Rich burgundy is an attractive and powerful colour according to many people. It looks great matched with the polished metal sheen of Littmann Stethoscope components, especially when next-generation tubing is used for a seamless connection and greater performance. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope with burgundy tube is another way to showcase flair and style as only Littmann can. Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are lightweight, durable, and highly desirable medical devices.
What Classic III benefits assist the most?
Every new Littmann Stethoscope range is developed with the intent to improve all components for better performance. Some improvements are concealed, such as spring-sensitive earpieces for adjusting fit and comfort. Other improvements are immediately noticed by students and doctors, including superior auscultation of sound at all frequencies, providing accurate assessment results and successful diagnosis. The trust a patient cedes to a treating doctor should be matched by the care the doctor has for medical equipment used in diagnosis and treatment. Mentone Educational offers the complete 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope range, including Burgundy Tube (5627), with features that include:
- Precision machined components including the comfortable stainless steel chestpiece
- Tuneable diaphragm on both adult and paediatric sides for superior auscultation
- Aerospace engineered components including the incredibly light and flexible headset
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable wear even during extended use
- Superior acoustic performance suitable for students and medical professionals
- Classy colour options for adding style to the medical wardrobe
- A 5-year warranty to cover expectations for long-lasting durability and precision
Is Next Generation Tubing an advantage?
The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Burgundy Tube (5627) features ‘next generation tubing’ that doesn’t contain any rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers. The Littmann approach to medicine includes environmentally sustainable practices and the use of long-lasting, recyclable stethoscope components. Next generation tubing is an innovative breakthrough that may go unnoticed if not for the Classic III Stethoscope colour range.
Next generation tubing is incredibly flexible and can be comfortably folded for carrying the stethoscope in a pocket or pouch. The tubing flexes back into shape and ready for use without any loss of sound reception, and the material used is incredibly resistant to staining from contact with skin oils or medical solutions. It is just one more way Littmann Stethoscope development stays ahead of the competition and remains the stethoscope brand of choice for healthcare professionals the world over.
What are the small tuneable diaphragm advantages?
The small tuneable diaphragm provides plenty of assessment advantages. It is easily manoeuvrable and suitable for paediatric, small or thin patients. It can also be conveniently navigated around or between bandages and other obstacles that impede accurate auscultation of internal sounds. The paediatric side of the diaphragm can also be converted into an open bell by inserting a non-chill rim in place of the single-piece diaphragm.
All doctors, students and healthcare providers appreciate time-saving convenience that the best products offer. Mentone Educational also supports medical device and equipment manufacturers that value both form and function in creation of superior products. Our representation of quality 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes is something to be proud of, and Littmann users are unanimous in agreement.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.