3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Ceil Blue Tube (5630)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Ceil Blue Tube (5630)
Littmann stethoscopes are manufactured with quality that stands out from the competition. Devices that are crafted with precision using the best medical science and decades of experience are bound to be noticeable, and Littmann Stethoscopes are no exception. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Ceil Blue Tube (5630) is one such device that doesn’t need additional promotion. Every component of a Classic III Stethoscope is comprised of precious materials connected by cutting edge manufacturing techniques, and acoustically enhanced for superior sound auscultation.
Ceil-Blue tube colour
A quality stethoscope becomes a worthy medical partner for years of faithful service. Mentone Educational are proud to offer 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes that carry a full 5-year warranty for extra peace of mind. The superior acoustic capabilities are one reason to purchase a Classic III Stethoscope, but colour considerations can also be important for some people. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Ceil Blue Tube (5630) is a real surprise packet, with a tube colour conjuring imagery of blue skies and expansive horizons; definitely a good sign for patients during recuperation.
Colour coding stethoscopes is also a good way to avoid confusion and make sure your stethoscope is on hand precisely when you need it. In addition, Littmann stainless steel components can be engraved with name or personal message, and every 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is already engraved with a unique serial number for easy identification. Your Littmann Classic III Ceil Blue Stethoscope is in safe hands, or easily folded and stored in a pocket for extra convenience.
What are the popular Littmann Classic III benefits?
When commencing medical study or embarking on a healthcare career it’s important to prioritise expenses and ensure medical learning and capability is maximised. Medical professionals rely on consistently accurate devices and equipment to facilitate best patient outcomes, and replicating such results is impossible with inferior equipment. Stethoscopes deserve special attention for prioritising due to their multifunctional capabilities and all-round versatility for various types of medical professionals. Littmann Classic III benefits include:
- Tuneable diaphragm for easy auscultation with fingertip pressure adjustment
- Eartubes with tension spring adjustment for comfortable wearing during extended use
- Soft sealing eartips that enhance acoustic perception while also aiding comfort
- Solid stainless steel chestpiece with seamless manufacture, weighing only 82g
- Tuneable diaphragms on both adult and paediatric sides
- 5-year stethoscope warranty to guarantee value for money
- Confident assessment and diagnosis that only the best stethoscopes can provide
Does Next Generation Tubing improve stethoscope performance?
The value of next generation tubing can’t be understated. For starters, doctors and patients who are allergic to latex and plastic products are now able to undergo stethoscope assessments in comfort. Next generation tubing is made without any phthalate plasticisers or rubber latex known to be harmful to humans and the environment. The Littmann commitment to superior product development extends to environmentally friendly solutions and long-lasting, recyclable materials. Next generation tubing is also incredibly stain resistant, repelling alcohols and other medical solutions, along with corrosive skin oils. A 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Ceil Blue Tube (5630) always looks good, with seamless manufacture, aerospace technology, highly polished metals, flexible construction and perfect colour choices all adding to the Littmann Stethoscope experience.
Are small tuneable diaphragm advantages important?
Stethoscopes are used more than ever by students, doctors and allied healthcare professionals. Attaining consistent diagnostic results is important in a huge healthcare system where it is possible for fall through the treatment cracks. When patients are moved between hospitals and medical centres it’s important that equipment and devices function with precision. The ability to concur with specialists or present alternative understanding with confidence is only possible when using the best medical devices.
Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes employ all the advantages of tuneable diaphragm technology, including the ability to easily navigate diminutive or thin patients using the small tuneable diaphragm side. The small diaphragm can also be removed and replaced in seamless fit by a non-chill sleeve for open-bell stethoscope use. Littmann Stethoscopes remain the device of choice for Australian doctors and students, and Mentone Educational supports quality medical equipment and learning tools all the way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.