3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Gray Tube (5621)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Gray Tube (5621)
Of all medical equipment, stethoscopes are the most familiar to patients. The temptation to experience stethoscope acoustic performance is almost irresistible, and only deference to the doctor keeps most people’s hands off. Devices that enhance perception of sound, sight, smell, taste and touch are greatly appreciated by medical practitioners, none more so than Littmann Stethoscopes that utilise the best of cutting-edge science and technology. Littmann innovations extend from function to form, including a vast choice of stethoscope colours such as the subdued but stylish 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope-Gray Tube (5621).
Style is important in today’s world where standing out from the pack is encouraged. The days of all-white hospital and medical attire are long gone, and individuality is now celebrated even in serious environments where saving lives is the priority. It’s understandable, as Littmann Stethoscopes have been developed and manufactured to last for many years of reliable service. A perusal or any reputable medical website will reveal a preference for quality Littmann Stethoscopes for nurses, doctors, medical students and other healthcare providers, with 3M Classic III Stethoscopes leading the way.
Gray tube colour
The outstanding array of Littmann Stethoscope colours is proof of the company’s dedication to satisfy every individual taste and style. Mentone Educational is proud to offer the full Littmann Stethoscope range for every type of individual, and customers couldn’t be happier. Littmann Stethoscopes are a cut above the rest, as acknowledged by medical professionals worldwide, and the 3M Classic III Stethoscope-Gray Tube is yet another choice worth considering. While some Littmann fans stand out by wearing stethoscopes with unique and attractive colours, others prefer to let their medical excellence do the talking while their Classic III Stethoscope-Gray Tube does the listening.
What are some Littmann Classic III benefits?
Versatility is an obvious Littmann trait worth exploring. The Classic III Stethoscopes contain multifunctional capacity achieved by decades of dedicated Littmann research and development. Superior acoustic sensitivity, comfort during prolonged use, ergonomically designed components and environmentally friendly materials are just a few reasons students, doctors, nurses and other healthcare specialists choose Littmann. Here are some more Littmann Classic III benefits.
- Single-piece diaphragm without crevices for robust performance and easy cleaning
- Open bell versatility allowing the paediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell
- Pressure-sensitive tuneable diaphragm for both adult and paediatric use
- Enhanced audibility for superior patient assessment
- Engraved with easily identifiable serial number for safekeeping
- Full 5-year warranty including a no-charge repair service
How is Next generation tubing better?
As with every product and device there are always opportunities for improvement. Littmann have their finger on the pulse, allowing stethoscope development to evolve with the introduction of improved medical science, technology and materials. Next Generation Tubing is incredibly flexible, stain resistant and long-lasting, making it the perfect fit for Littmann Stethoscopes that are manufactured to provide consistent performance for years of reliable use. Next Generation Tubing does away with harmful rubber latex and phthalate plasticisers that react with sensitive skin and damage the environment. 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are lightweight and easily folded into a pocket, yet incredibly sturdy and reliable. Next Generation Tubing always looks good, being resistant to staining caused by skin oils, alcohol or other damaging substances.
What are the tuneable diaphragm advantages?
When using a 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope with tuneable diaphragm there is no need to lift and replace the chestpiece for auscultation of low and high frequencies. With a tuneable diaphragm the user simply adjusts the amount of pressure applied on the chestpiece. Light contact enables listening to low-frequency sounds (bell mode), while firmer pressure delivers high-frequency sounds (diaphragm mode). This adaptable convenience is a Littmann feature worth serious consideration for dedicated medical professionals and students who genuinely want the best for their patients.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.