3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Lavender Tube (5832)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lavender Tube (5832)
There are a lot of considerations when purchasing a new stethoscope. The situation is further exacerbated for people entering into medical study and wanting to make the right impression. In addition, most students don’t have money to waste on mistakes, so investing in medical devices and equipment that last throughout study and beyond is a good idea. When people embark on a career or study pathway with enthusiasm, it’s natural they enquire from experts in the field, and anyone studying medicine or associated disciplines will soon become familiar with the name ‘Littmann’.
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are the choice of medical experts worldwide, and students wanting to make the right moves are naturally drawn to experience the superior Littmann quality. Weighing only 150g, including the stainless steel chestpiece, Classic III Stethoscopes are an accessory as well as a valuable medical device, particularly when colours such as lavender are introduced for whimsical effect. The festive colour is attractive, as are the high-quality and polished components that make up the rest of the stethoscope. Manufacturing practices include seamless-fit attachments, state of the art science, superior metals and alloys plus environmentally friendly materials and recyclable components.
Lavender Tube Colour
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope colour range is vast yet classy, with every tone providing a new stethoscope option. The power of colour to affect health and the environment is noticeable in hospital and healthcare settings where a little colour goes a long way toward brightening a person’s day. It’s natural that healthcare practitioners want to extend the utility of colour to their office and surgery. There are guidelines that all healthcare professionals follow, but there is also room for personal expression, and the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lavender Tube (5832) is one way of showcasing both quality and style.
When Littmann Stethoscope double-sided chestpiece components include adjustable adult and paediatric diaphragms for assessing low and high frequencies, it’s certain that the stethoscope tubing is of an equal standard. At 69cm long, the stethoscope needs to accurately transmit the full range of sounds used for medical assessment and diagnosis. The materials used in 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are the result of aerospace technology beyond the reach of other stethoscope developers, making the Classic III Stethoscope – Lavender Tube Colour (5832) a sound investment for a successful medical future.
How do Classic III benefits assist stethoscope use?
Anyone commencing medical study knows that equipment can be expensive and prioritising purchases is important. Maintaining quality of life is necessary, but so is maximising learning potential. It’s worth following in the footsteps of medical professionals who rely on consistency and accuracy that only the best devices can provide, and choosing a 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lavender Tube (5832) offers multifunctional utility needed in most hospital and medical settings. Littmann Classic III Stethoscope benefits include:
- Tuneable diaphragm on both adult and paediatric sides of the chestpiece
- Chestpiece forged from high-sheen stainless steel that always looks good
- Soft sealing eartips for enhanced acoustic perception and added comfort
- 5-year warranty to ensure the stethoscope always looks and functions perfectly
- Sturdy, long lasting stethoscope weighing only 150g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.