3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Lemon-Lime Tube (5839)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lemon Lime Tube (5839)
When Littmann developers decide to introduce a new range of stethoscopes, they don’t skimp on style or function. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope selection is second to none in quality and variety, providing precision medical equipment professionals expect, and a colour range that encompasses the full spectrum of the rainbow in medically appropriate tones. Although Littmann Stethoscopes resemble the form of their forerunners created by Dr David Littmann in the 1960s, the stethoscope functions and capability are incomparable, with state of the art technology and aerospace engineering taking Littmann Stethoscopes to new levels of excellence.
Every component of a 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is designed and manufactured with multi-function in mind. From the precision engineered chestpiece to the tension-adjusted headset, everything is ergonomically constructed for maximum comfort even during extended use. Medical students wanting to make a lasting impression and medical professionals who know what they need both choose Littmann Stethoscopes for reliability and performance, and the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lemon Lime Tube (5839) is a fresh and vibrant choice for personalising stethoscope style.
Lemon-lime tube colour
For some people, the bright lemon lime tube colour may seem outrageous. On the other hand, stethoscope options are a sign that times are changing and people want colour and style choices. In a busy world where high levels of excellence are expected at work, it’s only right to make options available for accessorising colour. Hospital environments are often basic in colour, often intimidating patients and visitors. In situations where uniforms are standardised and décor is limited to practical items, it seemed like a good idea to introduce stethoscope colours such as the Classic III Lemon Lime Tube (5839).
The ideal is catching on as more students and doctors are introduced to the Littmann Classic III Stethoscope range. The lemon lime tube colour adds the freshness of a sunny spring morning to an otherwise drab hospital or medical environment, and the effect the colour has on patients and colleagues is worth the investment alone. Even colour isn’t superficial with Classic III Stethoscopes, as the lemon lime tube is the result of the latest medical science and product development. The advances mean there is no need to use harmful latex or plasticisers in the manufacture of Littmann Stethoscopes, making them a positive move for human health and environmental sustainability.
Are there special Classic III benefits?
With a Littmann Stethoscope, users are benefitted by years of reliable manufacture and service. Littmann Stethoscopes are developed using the latest medical science and technology coupled with the exacting traditions of the best hand-made manufacturing processes. Littmann encourages cutting edge science that doesn’t sacrifice attention to detail, resulting in perfectly balanced medical devices that anyone can appreciate. Benefits of the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lemon Lime Tube (5839) include:
- Superior audio quality at both low and high frequencies
- Tuneable diaphragm advantages for adult and paediatric use
- 69cm long to ensure ergonomic comfort even during extended stethoscope use
- Aerospace science and state of the art engineering
- Superior materials for easy folding and storage
- Long-lasting components manufactured from hardened metals and alloys
- A full 5-year warranty to guarantee precise performance and attractive features
What is Next Generation Tubing?
Littmann Stethoscope development responds to the expectations of progressive medical specialists and healthcare practitioners. Next generation tubing provides a healthy, environmentally friendly alternative to tubing constructed using latex rubber or phthalate plasticisers. Patients and doctors who previously suffered allergic reaction during stethoscope assessment can now relax comfortably knowing there are no adverse effects. Next generation tubing is incredibly long lasting, hard wearing and stain resistant, making it an ideal component of Classic III Stethoscopes designed for many years of reliable use.
Are there small tuneable diaphragm advantages?
Every advantage is helpful in busy hospital and medical environments where time is of the essence. Achieving consistently accurate results is essential, with best results gained by using cutting edge medical devices and equipment. Littmann developers appreciate the pressure doctors and students face, and offering perfect diagnostic equipment that provides an accurate link in the medical chain is a well-known Littmann trait. Tuneable technology is a real Littmann Stethoscope bonus, allowing healthcare professionals to appreciate auscultation at the finest degree, and the small tuneable diaphragm is ideal for negotiating around bandages and for use with small or thin patients. Littmann Stethoscopes have all angles covered, and purchasing a 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Lemon Lime Tube (5839) will be one of the best medical decisions you ever make.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.