3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Pearl Pink Tube (5633)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Pearl-Pink Tube (5633)
Medical devices and equipment are being used by more and more people these days. Previously unavailable items such as portable defibrillators and adrenaline auto injectors have changed the way industries approach medical care and emergency response, while hospitals and medical centres have also evolved to match expectations. Broad ranging qualifications mean a lot of healthcare workers require a stethoscope for practice, and for students commencing study it’s important to make the most of the opportunity. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Pearl Pink Tube (5633) is an example of Littmann thinking, where traditional craftmanship meets contemporary design.
Pearl pink tube colour
There are many medical situations where distractions are unwelcome, and other areas where everything is strictly coded to meet hospital and medical guidelines. Modern hospitals are huge places, and navigation is easier with easily identifiable colours and signage. There are other situations where colour is welcome, such as children’s wards where patients need brightening up. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope with pearl pink tube can make a difference during difficult times. Sometimes choosing a stethoscope colour is a personal choice, while at other times it’s all about the patients.
Naturally, there is a lot more to any Littmann Stethoscope than simply colour, although the tones are matched with silver and stainless-steel stethoscope components for an ornamental as well as medical appearance. When products last for many years of reliable service, such as Littmann Stethoscopes, it’s only natural that owners like to display their device with pride. Owning a Littmann Stethoscope is a sign of dedication to the medical craft and the best means of achieving optimal assessment and diagnosis results from medical school to surgical theatre and anywhere in between.
What Littmann Classic III benefits make a difference?
Littmann Stethoscopes are designed with form and function in mind. Providing the best possible acoustic performance is always the priority, and when the aims are coupled with the best medical science and aerospace technology it’s possible to create superior devices for every type of stethoscope use. Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes benefit users in every way, including:
- Comfortable fit for extended use, including soft sealing eartips and ergonomic flexibility
- Durable high-quality components including the hardened stainless steel chestpiece
- Every Littmann Stethoscope is engraved with a serial number for added security
- Double sided chestpiece for accurate auscultation of frequencies used in diagnosis
- Tuneable diaphragm easily adjusted by fingertip pressure for consistent results
- No need to remove and replace the chestpiece during medical assessments
How does Next Generation Tubing help?
Next generation tubing is one reason Littmann Stethoscopes are available in an attractive range with colours that don’t fade. The tubing is a superior alternative to harmful rubber latex products that contain phthalate plasticisers and other materials that damage the environment. In addition, next generation tubing doesn’t react against sensitive skin, making diagnosis and treatment a better experience for both doctor and patient. The tubing is resistant against staining by medical chemicals and skin oils, and is easily wiped clean. Next generation tubing folds easily, making Littmann stethoscopes portable and permanent assistants that can be carried in a pocket or pouch. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Pearl Pink Tube (5633) is the right choice for a lot of reasons.
What are the small tuneable diaphragm advantages?
Every component of a Littmann Classic III stethoscope is designed to improve functionality without compromising form. Tuneable diaphragm advantages are obvious, providing convenient, accurate diagnosis every time. The small tuneable diaphragm provides additional accessibility for accurate stethoscope use with small and thin patients, or for negotiating around bandages and other restrictive obstacles. At 69cm long, Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes offer convenient reach for assessing patients who are standing, seated or prone.
The fully integrated chestpiece provides seamless precision, however, the small paediatric side is easily converted into an open bell by removing the single-piece diaphragm and replacing it with a non-chill rim. 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are top-quality medical devices at the right price, and Mentone Educational is excited to offer the full range of Littmann Stethoscopes for ensuring medical study and practice is at the highest levels of excellence.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.