Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Rainbow-Finish- Raspberry (5806)
Rainbow Finish Chestpiece and brass finish ear tubes
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
Litmann Classic III Stethoscope – Rainbow finish – Raspberry (5806)
The stethoscopes used today are remarkably similar to those developed by Dr David Littmann of Harvard University during the 1960s. He designed a more adaptable stethoscope that incorporated acoustic design components for greater auscultation of sounds. Littmann innovations and improvements continue alongside science and technology to deliver the best stethoscope solutions for every medical practitioner. Portable, comfortable, easily used and non-invasive, stethoscopes are a medical essential for students and doctors at all levels of their chosen profession.
The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Rainbow finish with raspberry tubing (5806) is part of the new wave of stethoscope design. Colour coding is important in hospital environments, but when the stethoscope is consulted as often as a watch or worn with other accessories, there is no harm using colour to make a personality statement. The rainbow raspberry Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is highly efficient in diagnosis, and cheerfully optimistic in appearance, providing comforting distraction during examinations.
What are some Littmann Classic III Stethoscope raspberry tube colour advantages?
Don’t let the stylish rainbow raspberry finish fool you, the Littmann Classic III Stethoscope is the real deal. Mentone Educational establishes partnerships with the most reputable medical equipment suppliers to deliver solutions for students at all stages of their career development. These same Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes are used by highly-regarded medical professionals around the world who demand only the best devices and equipment. Littmann Classic III (5806) advantages include:
- Two-sided chestpiece including tuneable diaphragms
- Suitable for diagnosing patients of all ages and sizes
- Useful in a wide range heart and lung-related ailments
- Fully integrated, solid components that save lives and last a lifetime
- Aesthetically pleasing, environmentally friendly next generation tubing
Do Cardiology III benefits really make a difference?
The Littmann Classic III Cardiology Stethoscope range is specifically designed to make a positive difference in the lives of patients and doctors. The eartips, for example, conform to individual ears for a comfortable, acoustically enhanced fit. The entire stethoscope can be conveniently folded into a pocket and retrieved when required, without damaging the tubing or other components. Littmann Classic III cardiology stethoscopes tick all the boxes for health care professionals and students requiring reliable service and the long-term use, including a full 5-year warranty.
Stethoscopes are purpose-designed and manufactured for optimum acoustic performance. When accurate diagnosis can be the difference between life and death, there is no substitute for highly-regarded medical products that are proven to succeed. The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Rainbow finish with raspberry tubing (5806) is a serious medical device with personality plus.
What is Next Generation Tubing?
When manufacturing personalised medical devices that need to endure, every component has to be made from long-lasting, hard-wearing and healthy materials. A weakness in most stethoscopes is latex rubber and phthalate plasticizers used for making flexible stethoscope tubing. Unfortunately, these products carry inherent problems that include the deteriorating nature of materials that are easily stained by alcohol or other invasive substances.
Next generation tubing, on the other hand, is one result of aerospace technology worth utilising, providing improved resistance to skin oils and no allergic characteristics of latex materials that can dramatically affect sensitive skin. Littmann Stethoscope products offered by Mentone Educational represent the best of cutting edge technology suitable for students, nurses and doctors of all persuasions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.