3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Smoke-Finish- Black (5811)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Smoke finish – black (5811)
Stethoscopes have always been a source of curiosity and amazement for both patients and doctors, but it’s only recently these most notable of medical devices have become cool accoutrements. The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope range bridges generations of medical professionals and staff by introducing stylish, compatible colours along with improved functionality – a difficult feat in hospital environments where practical but unflattering uniforms remain hospital standard wear.
The Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Smoke finish, is combined with traditional black tube colour for a tailored colour approach. The silver/grey smoke complements the Littmann Classic III Stethoscope chestpiece, precision manufactured in stainless-steel for soft, sensitive acoustic performance. The ‘next generation’ tubing is environmentally friendly, manufactured without using rubber latex or other materials that irritate skin and impede accurate diagnosis. Every component of Littmann Classic III stethoscopes is manufactured with equal precision and attention to detail, just a few reasons why Mentone Educational establishes the best professional relationships for the benefit of doctors and students.
Is the black tube colour still a popular choice?
If worldwide popularity of Littmann stethoscopes is anything to go by, there are plenty of traditionalists who like to keep up appearances with traditional black and silver stethoscopes. After all, as reliable accessories, faithful Littmann stethoscopes last for years of accurate use, and there is no need to change what works best for an individual. With a Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Smoke finish with black tubing, a comfortable transition is made that accommodates both tradition and contemporary style without raising eyebrows.
As with all Littmann Stethoscope products, the colours introduced are compatible with modern medical environments. Littmann is known for quality, style and innovation, and appropriate colour choices are taken seriously by developers who focus on improved medical performance. Options abound, but the smoke finish, black tube colour stethoscope provides plenty of gleaming appeal to satisfy prestigious hospital appearances whatever way you look at it.
What are the Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope benefits?
When purchasing high-quality devices that last for decades it’s worth considering multifunctional products that save time and money. The Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope – Smoke finish is the result of progressive innovations during the past half century that began with Dr David Littmann of Harvard University in the 1960s. Today’s stethoscopes resemble their predecessors, but closer inspection reveals the precision involved in modern stethoscope design and manufacture. Littmann Classic III cardiology stethoscope benefits include:
- Tuneable diaphragm for fast adaptation between adult and paediatric use
- Removable stainless-steel diaphragm for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Seamless, crevice-free manufacture for better safety and hygiene
- Next generation tubing manufactured without latex or other harmful materials
- Convenient pressure adjustment for listening to high and low-frequency sounds
Does Littmann Next Generation Tubing make a difference?
Every component and material used in Littmann stethoscopes serves multi-functions. Littmann invests in medical science that gets results, including aerospace technology that provides brand new, superior materials. Next generation tubing is one such innovation, allowing manufacturers to stop using harmful latex and phthalate plasticisers that react with sensitive skin, attract stains, steadily deteriorate and pollute the environment. Littmann products are the thoughtful alternative to throw-away, disposable-society trinkets used by actors and impersonators, but never by highly qualified professionals.
Next generation tubing lasts longer, is stain resistant in contact with skin oils, and doesn’t contain any harmful substances or chemicals. In addition, Littmann stethoscopes incorporate double-lumen tubing that provides two sound channels in the one tube. The result is far superior perception of both low-frequency and high-frequency sounds detected in a range of ailments and illnesses. Mentone is rightly proud of our partnership with Littmann, and we are sure you will be just as proud of your new Littmann Classic III stethoscope.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.