3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope Turquoise Tube (5835)
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
Notify me when back in stock
3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Turquoise Tube (5835)
Investigating the Littmann Stethoscope range is enlightening and enlivening. Littmann stethoscopes remain the benchmark for medical practitioners worldwide, and the colour choices are second to none. The full spectrum of tones and shades are available, some with combined colours and a rainbow finish, while traditional black and silver remains an enduringly popular and classy stethoscope colour choice with seasoned medical professionals. Stethoscopes are used more in practice by more healthcare professionals than ever, and although stethoscope utility is vast, appropriate medical assessment and diagnosis is only available from a qualified practitioner.
For these reasons and more, medical students and professionals choose devices and equipment favoured by specialists. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope range are leaders in the field, following a proud history of product excellence courtesy of hand-made manufacturing principles. The Littmann dynamic is expansive yet sustainable, with every phase of development overseen by dedicated experts possessing traditional manufacturing experience. The ideals are proudly supported by Mentone Educational, purveyors of hand-crafted medical equipment and supplies for students and doctors Australia-wide.
Turquoise tube colour
There is no denying the turquoise tube colour is bright and eye-catching. Some colours refuse to have their spirits dampened, and turquoise is one of them; difficult to pin down as a shade of blue or green; resembling the ocean, the sky and sometimes both. Littmann Stethoscope tube colours have been developed with the same care as all stethoscope components, providing shades and hues that are acceptable in healthcare environments where a splash of colour isn’t frowned upon.
As more people enter into health and wellness professions, and medical care extends to both public and private settings, the application of medical devices is extended. It’s important that all conscientious healthcare practitioners provide the same levels of service resulting from study and training. When coupled with appropriate use of equipment and devices such as Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes recommended by the experts, study and training will reap consistent and reliable medical results. The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Turquoise Tube (5835) is product worth considering for people who want to brighten up the day and get patient’s lives back on track.
Are Classic III benefits worth it?
Littmann Stethoscopes are designed to capture optimum acoustic capabilities at high and low frequencies. The heart, lungs, stomach and bowels can all be accurately assessed using a Littman Classic III Stethoscope, while tuneable technology aids procedural comfort whether the patient is standing, sitting or prone. Accurate patient assessment is easier when the diaphragm isn’t being repeatedly removed and replaced, and there are lots more reasons why a 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Turquoise Tube (5835) is worth serious consideration:
- Highly finished stainless steel chestpiece with seamless integration
- Double-sided chestpiece technology including tuneable diaphragms
- Convenient conversion of the paediatric side into a traditional open bell
- Headset components manufactured using the latest aerospace technology
- A full 5-year warranty to ensure the stethoscope always looks and performs its best
- Colour options for completing the medical wardrobe with class
Does Next Generation Tubing function better?
As leaders in stethoscope design and development, Littmann incorporates components and materials that are healthy for the individual and for the environment. Inferior, harmful substances such as rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are rejected in favour of next generation tubing that provides improvements appreciated by discerning medical professionals. Next generation tubing is long-lasting, incredibly flexible and stain resistant, making it an ideal complement for quality Littmann Stethoscope products.
What are the small tuneable diaphragm advantages?
Thanks to Littmann Stethoscopes, small tuneable diaphragm advantages are now well known. The convenience of fingertip pressure for adjusting sound auscultation provides accurate assessments without the need to toggle between diaphragms or readjust stethoscope position during treatment. In addition, the small paediatric diaphragm side is easier to negotiate around bandages and obstacles, while also providing an alternative for assessing small and thin patients. Every component of a Littmann Stethoscope is designed and manufactured to serve dual functions, and the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope – Turquoise Tube (5835) is sure to become a reliable medical assistant for many years to come.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.