Notify me when back in stock
STAT Baby brings you the most lifelike simulator for infant care by utilizing new materials for tactile awareness during patient assessment.
Developed in conjunction with leading pediatric physician involvement, this baby contains a wide range of skill sets in a simple format. The infant is sized to a 9-month-old and weighs 18 lbs. The size, heft, and feel of this child stirs the emotions when you pick it up.
• Intraosseous leg
• Peripheral IV sites on hand and foot
• Intramuscular and subcutaneous injection sites
• Bilateral chest tube insertion
• PICC line
• ET tube insertion
• Tongue edema and laryngospasm
• LMA insertion
• Trachea care
• NG tube placement with fluid reservoir
• Feeding tube care
• Rectal medication
• Six pulse locations (two brachial, two femoral, two carotid)
• Defibrillation with shock level of 2-4 joules per kg
• Foley catheter insertion (female)
The Stat Baby is supplied with accessories that include IV vein kit (one arm and one leg), leg skin, arm skin, 12 IO leg bones, four pneumothorax sites, two injection sites, one PICC line site, four reservoir bags, defibrillator adapters, interactive ECG simulator, simulated blood powder, and carry bag. Three-year warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.