TERi™ Androgynous Geriatric Patient Simulator
3 options available
A comprehensive male/female elderly patient care trainer for medical simulation. Evolving from our GERi™ full body manikin, it has a more realistic look and feel accurately representing the human anatomy. Weight is distributed to represent a real patient for lifting and carrying.
Notify me when back in stock
Each version is affordable and durable with upgradable items:
Geriatric Patient Care Trainer (Light) LF04300 – General patient care and daily living assistance simulation platform.
Geriatric Patient Skills Trainer (Light) LF04301 – Physical skills practice simulation platform with injection/IV, catheterization, cardiovascular and respiratory support.
Geriatric Patient Simulator (Light) LF04302 – Comprehensive and complete simulation platform including patient monitoring capability.
General capability carefully selected to support practice on Essentials of Patient Care, Movement Assistance and Fall Prevention, Grooming and Daily Living Assistance, Basic and Advanced Nursing Skills, Cardiovascular and Respiratory Emergencies. Designed to be suitable for long-term facilities and emergency room training.
- PROM: Passive Range of Motion: Seating, Laying, Finger/Toe Manipulation with No Effort from Patient
- Grooming & Daily Living Assistance: Bathing, Clothing Changes, Denture Placement/Removal, Hearing Aid Placement/Removal, Eye Irrigation & Optic Drops, Ostomy & Urinary Catheter Care and Hair Care.
- Nasogastric Tube Procedures: Placement, Lavage, Gavage, Feeding and Suctioning
- Intravenous, Injection, Subcutaneous Injection Sites: Multiple Locations Equipped with Standard Arm IM Injection Pads
- Indwelling Male & Female Urinary Catheterization: Includes Support for Urethral and Suprapubic Catheters
- Respiratory Support: Manual Ventilation with Chest Rise, Oxygen Administration, Tracheostomy Care, Airway/Trach Suctioning. Airway Intubation, Ventilation and Auscultation.
- Cardiovascular Support: Carotid Pulses, CPR with Quality Performance Metrics & Auscultation
- Advanced Skills: Urinary Catheterization, Enema Administration, Pelvic and Prostate Examination
- Enhanced Aesthetics: Soft Silicone Skin with Noticeable Normal and Cancerous Skin Moles, Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer and Reddened Skin Folds.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.