THE KNOWLEDGE TO MEET EXPECTATIONS. THE PASSION TO EXCEED THEM.
More than 20 years in medical imaging IT
Sectra is a leading global provider of imaging IT solutions that support healthcare in achieving patient-centric care. Sectra has focused on building efficiency in radiology departments for more than 20 years, thereby paving the way for consolidated image management. Today Sectra offers an Enterprise Image Management solution comprising PACS for imaging-intense departments (radiology, pathology, cardiology, orthopaedics), VNA and Cross Enterprise Workflow solutions.
Each and every one of us working at Sectra is driven to make a real difference in everything we do. It is that difference that you, and in turn, your patients, perceive as added value over and above the solutions we deliver.
1,700 reasons to trust us
We have more than 1,700 installations worldwide, and some of the biggest public healthcare providers in the world depend on our solutions. For example, our solutions are used throughout Northern Ireland, Greater London and in a number of major New York hospitals. These huge organizations need efficiency, and they rely on us to provide it.
Turning radiologists into champions to their referring physicians
As most patients pass through an imaging department at one point or another in their treatment, the overall effectiveness of a healthcare organization is highly dependent upon the ability of radiology to operate efficiently. Sectra has set out to be the provider that turns radiologists into champions to their referring physicians. Sectra’s solutions enhance efficiency and productivity both within the radiology department and outbound, towards the other links in the healthcare chain.
20 years in radiology pave the way for a consolidated image management
As healthcare processes become more oriented toward clinical pathways, rather than focused on specific disciplines or departments, a comprehensive image-management strategy across the enterprise is needed. We are dedicated to utilize our extensive experience in digitizing radiology workflows to increase efficiency also in other image-extensive departments outside of radiology – all for the benefit of the patient.
At Sectra we start by listening. Listening to our customers and involving them in our processes has always been at the core of our product development. We believe it is the only way we can develop products that really make a difference to your daily work. One of our tools is Sectra UserInfluence, a web forum where we invite you, as a customer, to take an active part in our ongoing product development. At Sectra we also work with Agile development processes (closely related to Lean values and principles). This enables us to respond quickly to our customers’ requirements.
Top reasons for partnering with Sectra
- More than 20 years’ experience as a leading innovator in medical imaging IT.
- More than 1,700 installations worldwide.
- Strong, stable, public company founded in Sweden in 1978 with a long history of positive financial and product performance and leading market share.
- High customer-retention rate.
- Wide range of installation experience and migration and integration expertise.
- Experience with a wide range of complex, large-scale solution deployments for regional enterprise healthcare providers, community hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers and teleradiology providers.
- Unique expertise in the breast imaging area. Sectra installed the first dedicated Breast Imaging PACS in the early 2000s and is now one of the largest suppliers in the market.
- A complete image management system for the orthopaedic surgeon with combined diagnostic and pre-operative planning tools for a fast workflow and an optimal surgical outcome.