Anatomical Giant Eye Model
Our qualitative giant eye model is to ensure its durability. Offered model is 6 times enlarged and mounted on a stand and made of PVC plastic. We offer this model in different sizes.
Notify me when back in stock
The different parts of the eyeball model are detachable to show the following structures.
1. Tunica external: showing cornea and sclera with attachments of ocular muscles and optic nerve.
2. Tunica media: showing the iris, the ciliary body and the chorioid.
3. Tunica internal is retina.
4. Refraction media: showing the lens and the vitreous body. 6 times enlarged. On stand.
- Parts of the eyeball model are detachable to show the following structures
- Tunica external, Tunica media, Tunica internal is retina, Refraction media
- The model is made of PVC
- Mounted on a plastic stand
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.