This unique replica is supplemented by having it displayed on a pedestal that contains a relief map of the geographical area where the specimen was found.
The Cro-Magnon skull model is the finest castings produced from scientifically made copies of specimens featured in the collection at the Institute of Anthropology and Human Genetics for Biologists at the Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University, Frankfurt/Main, Germany. This means that all the details in each anthropological skull can be reproduced absolutely accurately.
This wonderful casting is a reconstruction of an early hominid called Crô-Magnon man. The age of the original is dated to be 20,000 to 30,000 years old. The skull itself belonged to an early modern man of the species Homo sapiens sapiens from the ice age of the neo-Palaeolithic era.
Early man (neo-Palaeolithic)
• Discovered in a cave in Vézèretal / southern France
• Discovered 1868
• Age, 20,000 to 30.000 years
- Cast from replica of Crô-Magnon skull for accurate reproduction
- Mounted on pedestal for display, with inscribed base depicting geographical area of original skull's discovery
- Made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for resistance to corrosion
Weight: 1.36 kg
Dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 24.5 cm
Anatomical Skull, Cro-Magnon Model has a rating of
0/5 based on 0 reviews.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review