Anatomical Model- Diseased Liver
A life-sized liver model showing various conditions including cirrhosis, tumours and gallstones, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
This life-size liver model shows the anatomy of the liver alongside various diseases and conditions.
- Liver pathologies shown by the model include:
- biliary obstruction
- cirrhosis (septal and nodular)
- tumours (liver cancer)
This liver model comes complete with base and key card included.
Full size liver model with the following common pathologies: Cirrhosis (septal and nodular), biliary obstruction, gallstones and tumors.
- Model Size: 20.32 cm x 11.43 cm x 13.97 cm
- Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
- Full sized model of a diseased liver
- This liver model comes complete with base and key card included
Model Size: 20.32 cm x 11.43 cm x 13.97 cm
Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.