Anatomical Model- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Model showing a normal stomach and oesophagus cross section and progressive stages of GERD, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
This set offers four different models showing the progressive stages of Gastro-oesphageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
The stages shown include a normal stomach and oesophagus cross section, chronic acid reflux/Barrett's oesophagus; Barrett's oesophagus with adeno carcinoma and sliding hiatal hernia and acid reflux.
The GERD model set includes a key card and a base.
- Model Size: 11.43 cm x 7.62 cm x 7.62 cm
- Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
- Base Size: No Base
- 4-piece model of progressive stages of GERD
- Made of durable high quality materials
- The GERD model set includes a key card and a base
Model Size: 11.43 cm x 7.62 cm x 7.62 cm
Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
Base Size: No Base
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.