One-piece, life-size human ear model that shows outer, middel and inner ear anatomical features, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
One-piece, life-size ear anatomy model that shows outer, middle and inner ear anatomical features. The ear model demonstrates the following:
- semi-circular canals and cochlea of the inner ear
- Auditory ossicles from the middle ear
- Tympanic membrane
- Temporal and tensor tympani muscles
- Eustachian tube
- Vestibulocochlear nerve.
The human ear model comes mounted on plastic base with a removable patient education card. This great value model is ideal for teaching basic anatomy of the ear.
- Semi-circular canals and cochlea of the inner ear
- The anatomical ear model is made of durable high quality materials
- Education Key Card included with anatomical ear model
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.