One-piece, life-size human ear model that shows outer, middel and inner ear anatomical features, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
One-piece, life-size ear anatomy model that shows outer, middle and inner ear anatomical features. The ear model demonstrates the following:
- semi-circular canals and cochlea of the inner ear
- Auditory ossicles from the middle ear
- Tympanic membrane
- Temporal and tensor tympani muscles
- Eustachian tube
- Vestibulocochlear nerve.
The human ear model comes mounted on plastic base with a removable patient education card. This great value model is ideal for teaching basic anatomy of the ear.
Full size normal model shows semi-circular canals and cochlea of the inner ear, auditory ossicles from the middle ear, tympanic membrane, temporal and tensor tympani muscles.
- Model Size: 9.53 cm x 6.35 cm x 6.99 cm
- Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
- Semi-circular canals and cochlea of the inner ear
- The anatomical ear model is made of durable high quality materials
- Education Key Card included with anatomical ear model
Model Size: 9.53 cm x 6.35 cm x 6.99 cm
Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.