Anatomical Model- Hand/Wrist Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Notify me when back in stock
This life-size, rigid model of the left hand, wrist and forearm features the anatomy of the joints and is ideal for demonstrating the mechanisms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to patients. The hand and wrist model shows the following anatomical features:
- Distal, middle and proximal phalanges
- Distal and proximal phalanges of the thumb
- Metacarpal bones
- Thenar muscle
- Palmar carpal ligament
- Median nerve
- Flexor digitorum superficialis and profundus tendons
- Triquetrum, pisiform, hamate, hook of hamate bones
- Palmaris longus tendon
- Interosseous membrane
- Radius and ulna
This hand and wrist model is made of durable high quality materials, ideal for patient education. The model comes with a key card included and may be removed from base.
- Model Size: 29.21 cm x 9.53 cm x 3.18 cm
- Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Model Size: 29.21 cm x 9.53 cm x 3.18 cm
Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.