Anatomical Sectional Model of the Head
Notify me when back in stock
This outstanding cross section of the head model shows the anatomical structures of 10 consecutive horizontal sections through the human head, oriented to the plane usual in CT and MR imaging and which have the same section thickness.
The sections that make up the anatomical model were modeled on original preparations. Each cross section swivels allowing matching with the corresponding MR images included with the model. Each section is also removable from the head model for closer inspection.
- Model shows the anatomical structure of ten consecutive sections through the human head
- The sections are modelled from original preparations
- The model is mounted on a stand and each cross section can pivot outwards individually
- Natural size, in special plastic
- Mounted on a stand with green base
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.